AdEdge Packaged Unit (APU) systems are designed, packaged, and assembled as a turnkey treatment solution for a variety of contaminants. These systems arrive at your site ready to hook up and begin operation. With a variety of custom options available, APU systems are custom designed and engineered to meet the specific needs of your site. APU systems are available in a variety of flow rates and configurations to meet the treatment needs of groundwater and surface water applications.
Primary contaminants treated with an APU system include Arsenic, iron & manganese, uranium, radium, hydrogen sulfide, fluoride, nitrate, and many others.
Features and Benefits of APU Systems:
- AdEdge Packaged Units (APU) systems are rated from 5 GPM to 20 MGD.
- Systems are completely skid-mounted, pre-packaged, and assembled for ease of installation
- Systems require minimal space and site engineering for simple permitting.
- Systems are easily integrated into existing treatment plants.
- Customization is available including composite or carbon steel tanks, automatic controls, backwash recycle system.
- APU systems can incorporate one or more treatment processes for a complete packaged unit.
- Community Drinking Water Systems
- Non-Transient, Non-Community Systems
- Remediation and Industrial Treatment
- Small Utilities
- Mobile Home Communities
- Parks and Recreation Facilities
- Retirement / Daycare Facilities
- Commercial Facilities
Click here to contact us or fill out a site profile form and we’ll design a fully integrated water treatment solution for you today.