Integrated Water Filtration Treatment Systems
With our integrated system approach AdEdge can integrate a custom treatment solution to meet your needs. Using our APU (Adedge Packaged Unit), Modular, and/or Membrane systems, we integrate pre and post treatment processes to provide a “one stop shop” approach for managing your total treatment need.
Our approach is simple and streamlined to accomplish your objectives:
- We review your water quality and define treatment objectives.
- We determine site limitations, cost constraints, and site specific factors that affect the technology choice.
- We evaluate various proven treatment technologies to accomplish your objectives.
- We work side by side with your engineer to define and design the entire treatment train, to reduce your target contaminants at the lowest cost.
AdEdge Integrated Systems offer the following advantages:
- Cost-effective solutions that accomplish treatment goals without over design.
- Single source process responsibility.
- Multiple concurrent contaminant removal.
- Pre- and -post treatment can be integrated into a single control panel.
- Seamless process integration with other AdEdge equipment for simple operation and maintenance.
- Systems designed with energy management in mind to lower operating costs.
- Less equipment and integration to procure, manage, operate, and maintain.
- Simpler installation and startup with one source supply.
- Efficient treatment/blending scenarios to achieve minimal loss of water (reject) compared to conventional RO.
- We provide integration for the entire system (if desired) to achieve centralized treatment and simplicity of operation.
Our integrated systems can include pre-treatment mechanical filtration for suspended solids, or include iron or manganese removal, organics or other contaminants that can foul and otherwise diminish membrane performance and require costly operation and maintenance.
Depending on the application, such as for potable water, the treated effluent may post treatment pH correction or disinfection prior to the distribution.
AdEdge offers a variety of chemical feed system modules for chlorination, pH adjustment and others which may be desirable to achieve final water quality.
Click here to contact us or fill out a site profile form and we’ll design a fully integrated water treatment solution for you today.
AdEdge Treatment Products